Sunday, March 20, 2016

Searching for Bluebonnets and Longhorns

My quest for today was to see if I could come face-to-face with any Texas Longhorns, and also to snap some pictures of any Texas Bluebonnets I could find.

Well, there were plenty of Bluebonnets to be found, however could not find any longhorns out today.
I did manage to come face-to-face with a lonely cow while cruising along Blanco County Road 101, and a few low water crossings too, one that forced me to turn around and go back the other way.

Stopped for a bite to eat in Johnson City, before heading for home via River Rd.

Total Miles:202





(Click on image to zoom)






 









This is the one I was able to ride through...

(Click on image to zoom) This one? Not quite, so I turned around and took an alternate route to get to Johnson City










No comments:

Post a Comment

c5fc4d7afb5a2d754f065e11d9af51e85be0912c3427721d67